Monday, August 9, 2010

Buell 1125R Belly Pan , Chin Fairing











They are going to be $225.00 Each without paint.

Plus shipping and packaging. ( about $15 to $20 extra)

As with all after market fiberglass components, some minor finishing will be required prior to paint.

Please specify if your exhaust system.

Special thanks to Brad for covering the tooling cost for the first part. Shoot me an email if you want to order or if you have any questions.

I added the picture on top to show the race length of the part and the fitment around the stock exhaust system.
It was brought to my attention that the angle on the chin fairing did not look right in the red. This is a optical illusion caused by both the camera angle and the angle of the Drummer exhaust system. The bottom of the fairing is actually designed to be reletively parallel to the ground, the photo on the top shows this clearly. If you have any questions either comment below or email me at seidlry@aol.com . Thanks


11 comments:

  1. awesome! I need one for my CR. Does it fit with the stock exhaust? do you ship to Italy?
    thank you,

    F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it fit with buell oem side fairings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning...saw your belly pan on an 1125r that is for sale on ebay. I've got a black 1125r that I am in the process of face-lifting...the bike has stock headers and Jardine RT5 black carbon fiber exhaust. How do i go about purchasing one of your chin fairings for my bike...it is just the piece that I've been searching for...Thanks, Sharkey. tiburonx2@gmail.com I look forward to hearing back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post and it is so good and I am definetly going to save it. One thing to say the In depth analysis this blog has is trully remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motorcycle Fairings
    Your site is actually special. I've discovered your site revolutionary. You've chosen really amazing style for the drawing. We valued this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one. googoogsx@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one. googoogsx@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey are you still making these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a barker exhaust on my 2009 1125r. will the belly pan fit? thanks

      Delete
  10. The 'running in' period will permit the moving parts to turn out to be all around oiled and the grip and brakes to 'bed' themselves in. After you have run the minimoto on this fuel blend for 3-4 tanks, actually look at the chain and fix as needs be, check the tire pressure,Original-Website

    ReplyDelete